google map div ready
Church of St Lawrence in Pühalepa

Church of St Lawrence in Pühalepa

Pühalepa Churche is one of the oldest churches on the island. The Countess Ebba- Margaretha Stenbock (1704-1776) is buried in the sepulchre next to the Church; her great-grandfather Jacob De...

Saint Martin's Church in Valjala

Saint Martin's Church in Valjala

The oldest medieval country church in Estonia is situated on the island of Saaremaa. It was built during the 13th century. A Romanesque west portal with a round arch and a heavy baptismal font...

St Mary's Lutheran Church in Pöide

St Mary's Lutheran Church in Pöide

The biggest Medieval Gothic-style church in Western Estonia. The first version of Pöide chapel was ready in 1230. This was a fortress without a tower and with one unvaulted nave. From this period...

Angla Windmill Hill

Angla Windmill Hill

The most famous windmills of Saaremaa. The only windmill hill in Saaremaa that has retained its former look is situated in Angla, where all windmills of the village were built. In 1925, when there...